Friday, July 5, 2013

27 Weeks

We're now in the THIRD trimester. (Told y'all it would be here in no time!) Only 13 more weeks until we meet our little guy! And let me tell you, he is taking over this body! 

I'm not doing a questionnaire for this post, because honestly nothing has really changed. I'm still feeling great and enjoying everything. Since the bump is so noticable now, people have been opening doors for me (not a normal thing for Pittsburgh, my dear southies), giving up their seats on the T (Pittsburgh's subway), and going out of their way to ask me all kinds of questions. And I do mean all kinds of questions! It's been a bit odd being catered to, but I'm not going to argue. :) I haven't had any strangers reach for a belly rub yet....nor am I looking forward to that either.

Here are some bump pics! Hope y'all had a great Fourth!! 

Got a frontal shot for y'all this time ;) 







No comments:

Post a Comment