Friday, June 21, 2013

25 Weeks


I really can't believe we're at 25 weeks (well, as of Wednesday)! Two weeks and we'll be in the third trimester - that's just nuts! 


I'm pretty sure the bump grew over night - I promise I wasn't this big yesterday! Josh even noticed that it was poking out more than usual. 

Total Weight Gain: I'm up 10 pounds, but that was two weeks ago at my dr's appointment. So I'm going to say I've probably put on a couple more lbs since then.
Stretch Marks: I've been using Bio-Oil and so far none. Fingers crossed it stays that way. 
Sleep: We've added an extra pillow top to our already pillow top mattress....making it so much more comfortable for me. I'm still using pillows for propping and have been sleeping pretty good! 
Best Moment this Week: The weather has been nice, so we've been hitting the park for walks with the dogs almost every evening. I think I look forward to it just as much as the pups do. (Did I mention there's a shaved ice stand at the park??)
Miss Anything? My hands and feet are a tad swollen and when we go for walks and it's hot out they become even more swollen. So, I've had to take off my ring. I can still wear my wedding band, but I really miss my ring. 
Movement: This guy is definitely active in there! Josh likes to listen to my belly and has gotten some kicks love taps in the head from Nolan :)
Food Cravings: I don't know that I've had any cravings, but I definitely enjoy eating! Hahaa!! I did have a craving for a late night Pepsi Icee - and of course the machine was out of order. :( Dang!! 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope - all good! I still don't like cherry tomatoes or blue berries (things I ate the night before getting sick in my first trimester). 
Belly Button In or Out? In, but it's going through some changes. It's been interesting watching the evolution of the belly button. 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy! My second trimester has been really enjoyable and I'm loving being pregnant right now! I haven't experienced any crazy mood swings and always seem to be in a joking, playful, smiley mood. I must have one happy baby in there! 

A few weeks ago we bought our first gift from us to Nolan. We were at the Arts Festival in Downtown Pittsburgh and we found this little bunny at one of the booths. The sweetest lady made him and I couldn't resist! I think a little blue ribbon/bow around his neck will be perfect!  





3 comments:

  1. You are just too darn cute! Can't wait to see that little guy in just a few short months! :) I'm so glad I was goofing off at work and happened to see the post on Facebook, because somehow I've missed the last few of these. (So of course I went back and read them and I have to say, your January 4 blog made me laugh and laugh...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!!! I love it!! You're such an adorable pregnant lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! Only a few short weeks left!

    ReplyDelete